‘A range of businesses sponsor Richmond Chamber Commerce events as they not only benefit from communicating their message to over 5000 local businesses via our digital media, but also in person at our events in local stunning and unique venues such as Hampton Court Palace and the RFU Stadium.’
– Richmond Chamber of Commerce
Richmond Entrepreneurs Conference 2015 sponsored by Nat West, PayPal, Richmond and Twickenham Times and Richmond Business School:- click here
The Richmond Chamber of Commerce offers mentoring, advertising, investors, networking, knowledge transfer, training, marketing, business contacts, sponsorship, government and local authority connections, local community connections and much much more…
We help member businesses and charities in the local borough, encompassing Barnes, Mortlake, Ham, Petersham, The Hamptons, Kew, Richmond, Sheen, St Margarets, Teddington, Twickenham & Whitton, enabling our businesses and local communities to mutually prosper. Our events workshops and seminars are held in pleasant enjoyable and relaxing local environments.
Here’s just some of the advantages of being a member of the Chamber:
- Our team will connect you with our members so you can do business locally
- Free Mentoring will help you raise your top and bottom lines and generally improve your business’ performance
- As a member you can advertise to a target audience of nearly 5000 local businesses through our website and newsletters and also sponsor events
- Take advantage of exclusive member-to-member benefits such as discounts and for example 30 minutes free legal advice
Come and join us and not only make a difference, but benefit from seminars, training and interesting networking events ranging from breakfasts and lunches to early evening social gatherings.
The Chamber’s members span from one person start-ups seeking guidance to national companies and public organisations establishing local links as part of their corporate social responsibility. Businesses such as Clydesdale Bank, eBay, Reed Exhibitions and St. Georges.